Friday, September 2, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

My weekend plans were nixed from going back to Michigan to spend time with family. I believe that there is a reason why God shut that door, though I do not know what is...and I may never know.

Anyways, Ryan Baker, a guy in the room next to me, not Ryan Frazier, a guy in the other room next to me, invited me to come home with him for the weekend. I was happy to accept and here I am in Indiana, about 3 hours away from Cedarville. I met his mother and grandmother who are incredibly kind. I honestly feel at home. It's crazy. We played settlers of catan!! Then Ryan and I played some guitar hero. At last, I'll be getting to bed, the earliest I have since I left for college. haha. It'll be about 12:15am.

I get to sleep in tomorrow! Woot! By sleep in, I mean past 7:30am. It's amazing how quickly and drastically my schedule has changed. I don't believe there is anything on the agenda tomorrow except that at noon we are going to a dance studio where Ryan's mom works as an instructor. I'm not entirely sure what we're doing, but I do know that she was excited for me to meet all the girls? (interesting perspective of a mother) I kind of hope that I can dance a little and do some work with them...it'd bring back memories of dance team. :)

Ryan's mom said that we would love the church that we're going to Sunday. I'm looking forward to it.

Anyways, I'm going to get some sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment